Re: http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/7611

The current situation is that if you create a new Django project and
run the unit tests, the contrib.auth baisc tests fail due to missing
templates.  These templates are provided by the admin app, which is
not installed by default.  Russell brought up some points which made
me think about this more.  My initial implementation was to force the
inclusion of the admin app if it wasn't already installed, but I agree
with Russell's initial comment that it isn't testing for the presence
of the admin app.

I believe that we should not run these tests if we cannot find the
templates for the same reason we don't run Docutils tests if docutils
is not installed.  Though the error reported that the template is not
found is "correct", I don't believe it is a correct test failure
because that is not the goal of the test case.