Hi,
There seems to be an issue with Django in the HttpRequest class, in
that I cannot access the data provided in a HTTP PUT request. I'm
writing a web app which uses a RESTful interface, but at the moment I
have to put together a piece of hacky middleware in order to be able
to get the PUT data.

What I'm doing now is changing the method to POST, accessing the
request.raw_post_data attribute, and then changing the method back to
PUT. This seems a little unnecessary, and I'd like to suggest the
addition of a content attribute which holds any raw content provided,
whether through POST or PUT. Not much code really needs to be changed
at all, and I'd be willing to do it myself. It's just that this seems
like a bit of a bug in Django.

Regards,
Zack