I wish the fonts were bigger all around. Less wasted space on the left
and right and bigger, more readable fonts. If you're quickly scanning
the page, looking for something in particular, it's easier if the
fonts are a little bigger. Even in the existing docs, it's difficult
for some of us that have to wear glasses. I bumped the font size up to
14px in Firebug and I thought it was easier to read.

Thanks!

Jon Brisibn
http://jbrisbin.com