The precise location is probably in ref/ although perhaps jacob could
give a better answer.  More importantly the way links are done has
been changed, check out this:
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals/documentation/
for more info, also look at other docs for examples, or ask here or in
IRC.

Thanks for your work