On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 2:34 AM, David Cramer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does the error message pretty easily let you figure out what's wrong?

A problem I've seen with infinite recursion is that while it may manifest
itself pretty clearly on one platform, the same root problem may show
entirely different symptoms on another platform.  See #8313, #8314, and
#8315, all caused by the same error, manifested as Python interpreter
crashes, reported infinite recursion, and reported database error.  The
first case is particularly hard to debug, so I'd be inclined to try to
prevent the infinite recursion, assuming detecting the user-level problem
that causes it is not too difficult.

Karen