On Sep 29, 10:37 am, Ivan Sagalaev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Full customization already can be done by specifying fields directly in
> a form class. In my experience widgets are just very common case.

I think your model_field helper being built-in (short for
x._meta.get_field(y).formfield(**params), which is not very pretty)
would be the best solution here.  In my experience, customizing just
the widget for a model field is just as common as changing just the
label, just the help text, or just the 'required' status.  Using your
helper one could override any number of these, the rest being taken
from the defaults.