On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 4:07 AM, Richard Davies
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Perhaps it's now time for a '1.0.1' milestone in the ticket tracker,
> to nominate those tickets which are simple bug fixes against '1.0'?

No.

Right now any bug at all that was present in 1.0 is a candidate for fixing.

Seriously, people, cool it for a while (where by "a while" I mean "at
least a couple months") about the milestones, OK? They're only useful
when we're getting close to a release, and we're not going to be close
to a release for a while.