That would be great. The project I am working on now won't be doing anything
too terribly complex just yet; I mainly need the admin support to make my
life a little easier.

As to the API, I saw several proposals earlier along on this thread, but
obviously nothing solid. Did anything ever come from DjangoCon on this
topic? What issues still need to be addressed in this design?