I am Ershad, working as Software Engineer at Divine IT Limited,
Bangladesh (www.divine-it.net)
I am working using python and django, our  mother tongue is Bengali ,
language code bn-BD
I want to translate django standard messages in Bengali,

How can i do that?
I have read out the documentation for Internationalization, But I need
more specific docs.
I have read the other languages Translation available in django. It
will take very little effort to translate the messages
in Bengali,
I am very much yearn to contribute in this section,