A Mele wrote:
> I have followed the discussions about denormalization and I really
> would like to see this in trunk. I agree with Rusell, the syntax
> should be more like Django's query syntax, but I think this kind of
> field is very useful for a lot of projects.

I obviously agree, but Russ' point about it being ugly still stands, and
the only improvement I've been able to think of so far is changing
"fk:foo" into fk="foo", so you get something like:

models.AggregateField("Person", fk="nation", function="count")

i.e. the same call, but different syntax.

I might just go open a ticket for this soon anyway to get it recorded
properly, and at the very least release the code as a standalone module
- it's written so it can work like that anyway.

Andrew