On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 5:42 PM, Jacob Kaplan-Moss
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'll defer to James to make the final call, but I'd prefer to do this
> and release 1.0.2 on Monday or Tuesday with a note that it's basically
> 1.0.1 plus the GeoDjango stuff we forgot and a couple of new bug fixes
> that got slipped in. If you look around you'll see other projects do
> the same all the time; I see no reason to be different.

That sounds like the best plan. Let's aim for Tuesday (Monday I've got
to babysit some site launches), and add a couple caveats to
contributing instructions for patch authors and committers reminding
them to run 'setup.py sdist' and check that the package includes any
new directories they've added (if not, patch should be amended to
include changes to setup.py or the manifest).