Hi,
    I think I might be speaking for a few people here who have kinda
seen enough of the "olddocs" warning/message/admonition thing every
time we search on the Django docs. It's been 2 and a half months since
Django 1.0 was released, so if people are still following links from
the old documentation then they probably know about it by now. It's
not a pony - maybe just a "my little pony".
Alternatively, cause the olddocs warning to appear only when the
referrer URL is from an old docs page. That should be do-able (at the
moment it's done via a GET parameter).

Regards,
Zack