On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 10:55 PM, UloPe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I created a ticket for this and added a patch which adds this
> fuctionality:
> http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/9764

I have created a reply to your email pointing out that anyone who's
interested is likely already subscribed to either a dedicated
auto-mailer or an RSS feed providing information about new and updated
tickets, so there's no need to post an email here simply to say that
you opened a ticket.

As the contributing docs (which we recommend everybody read) state[1]:

"Don't post to django-developers just to announce that you have filed
a bug report. All the tickets are mailed to another list
(django-updates), which is tracked by developers and triagers, so we
see them as they are filed."

[1] http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals/contributing/#id1