The ticket/patch for Swedish localflavor[1] needs review. It has been
discussed[2] on the Swedish user group and everyone seems to be happy
with the features and implementation. The patch contains tests and docs.
I have been using it on several production sites for the last couple of
months without any issues.

Is there any chance we could get this into 1.1? What is currently
keeping it from not being committed to trunk? If there is something I
can do to help getting it into trunk, please let me know.

Best regards
Andreas Pelme

[1] http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/9289
[2]