developers, or another set of eyes to triage these tickets and change
to "ready for checkin" (or DDN, if needed) to get things moving.

A brief summary of the tickets:

#8962 - Fixes some inconsistencies with `input_formats` and `format`
across date, datetime, and time fields/widgets. This ticket has a
patch with tests and docs.
http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/8962

#9029 - `get_or_create` is broken when trying to use primary key
values for ForeignKey fields instead of model objects. The reason is
that `create` expects a model object for foreign key fields, but `get`
(and `filter`, etc) can also accept a primary key value. You can use a
primary key value with `create` if you specify the database field name
as the keyword, but this is not possible with `get` (and `filter`,
etc). This ticket has tests.
http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/9029

#9214 - `EmailMessage.message` always uses the `from_email` argument
for both the MAIL FROM / Return-Path header AND the From header. This
makes it impossible to send an email from multiple authors, as well as
making VERP difficult. If a From header is set explicitly, we simply
end up with two From headers. RFC2822 states that the From header
should indicate the actual authors (there may be several), and MAIL
FROM / Return-Path should indicate the single identity responsible for
delivering the message. This ticket has a trivial patch with tests.
http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/9214

#9482 - The `django.settings` module cannot be imported into a
project's __init__.py because DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE is being added to
`os.environ` too late. This patch has a trivial patch, but I'm not
sure how to test this change, or if it even needs a test case.
http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/9482

#8898 - This one has already been accepted and has had some feedback
from Karen, who would like to hear from Malcolm on why the affected
code was introduced to begin with before committing the fix. I'm not
sure that's necessary, as it seems that whatever the answer it will
have an effect on the bug or fix which still exists if we are to
preserve backwards compatibility. This ticket has a trivial patch with
tests.
http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/8898

Cheers.
Tai.