On Tue, 2009-03-10 at 10:30 -0400, Travis Terry wrote:
[...]
> So, my proposed fix is to add a flag in WSGIHandler and then test for
> that flag in __call__().

Preferable to construct the list as a local variable and then assign it
to the attribute in a single instruction. Assignment is atomic, so the
attribute will either be populated or not in that case and can act as
its own flag. Avoids adding yet another variable and matches what we do
in a bunch of other places. Apart from that your analysis looks correct.

Please open a ticket in Django's Trac do that this doesn't get
forgotten.

Regards,
Malcolm