Just rounding up a list of tickets I've worked on which could use
another pair of eyes. Consider this a call for reviews for the
following tickets:

6273 support for passwd-like password changing

http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/6273

A new feature, albeit a small one, which adds a management
command for changing a user's password. Adrian called it a "good
idea".

7944 generic date-based views get confused with a single-digit numeric
month_format

http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/7944

This is specifically to review strptime_delimiters4.patch as the
one after it doesn't seem to add any additional functionality and
it lacks tests. This the #4 patch has been working in production
with no ill-effects.

10237 symmetry lost when inheriting a self-referential m2m field via
MTI

http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/10237

When a model inherits a self-referential m2m field via a
non-abstract base class, it loses symmetry because the of a
comparison that doesn't take into account an object's
ancestry. The code involved here is from around magic removal.

10538 html id conflicts in admindocs

http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/10538

Simple fix for conflicting HTML id's in the admindoc's model list
view. Fixed by prepending "app-" to the id attribute.

10583 id should be visible from the admin for the sites framework

http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/10583

This one is quite new (just submitted it today), but I think as
we have to use the SITE_ID in settings.py, it ought to be
viewable through the admin. Otherwise, we have to drop to the
database which seems a bit pointless. This is a simple change to
the admin.py's list_display attribute.