Sorry if I sounded intrusive, what I meant was that prototyping with
jQuery (or whatever other JS framework) may at the very least provide
a quick way prove that a particular idea works (instead of a time-
consuming plain-JS implementation). But it is of course for the BDFLs
to decide if that is allowed or not.