On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 4:15 PM, Andreas <andrii...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I know everyone is fed up with discussions about schema evolution and
> multi db support but when it comes to schema evolution I think it's
> time to have a discussion about it again.

Now isn't the right time for that discussion - we're in the final
stages of delivering v1.1, so the core developers are concentrating on
squashing bugs, not new features.

However, I agree that schema evolution is something that should be "in
the box"; we just need to make sure that what we put in the box really
will solve the problem.

I'd like to think this could happen in the v1.2 timeframe, but I know
my life will be a bit hectic over the next 6-9 months, so I'm not
really in a position to make promises in this regard. Rest assured
that this is on the radar - it's just a matter of when someone can fit
it into their schedule.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)