I've created new templates for the applications and projects which has
major features as:

* settings has been splitted into a directory for better manage
* all settings related to media, admin and debug are set automatically
(included its urls)
* creates a full directory structure (following recommendations)
* manage.py loads the application from directorios used for them

Since that all process for that anything been accepted or discarded in
django is very long I prefer create a project for this or include it
in django-extensions [1].

So I would to know if anybody could change these variables:

* template_dir [2] for that can be passed from its function
'copy_helper'.

* main_settings_file [3] for that can be passed from 'handle_label'.

[1] http://github.com/django-extensions

[2]
http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/django/trunk/django/core/management/base.py#L391

[3]