On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Sergio Oliveira<seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Some suggestions for the number 2:
>  - Django 1.1: What do we need to release? It's only the bugs in the
> milestone 1.1?

1.1 is down to just a handful of bugs, and I think they're mostly well in hand.

A better focus, for those who are interested, would be looking through
other open bugs and starting to build up a solid base of fixes to get
us rolling toward the first 1.1.X release; I'll be creating the 1.1.X
release branch as soon as 1.1 final is tagged, and we'll roll bugfix
releases out of it just as we've done with the 1.0.X branch.

If y'all want someone to pester on IRC during sprinting, let me know
and I'll see what I can do.