Hi Developers,
    I know this feature request might be a little late in the
development process, so I’m sorry about that. The idea is to add a
reload() method to SessionBase, so that the session data can be
reloaded from it’s storage backend at any point during the view
processing. The motivation is that, especially for sites which use
AJAX and which might be dealing with multiple requests at one time
from a single client, the session data could be changed during the
HTTP lifecycle, potentially requiring reloads of the session. The
method itself is sort of a one-liner:

    class SessionBase(object):
        def reload(self):
            self._session_cache = self.load()

I’ve ended up implementing this myself a couple of times (using monkey
patching from a piece of middleware). It would be nice to have built-
in, since it’s quite an elementary function. What does everyone think?

Regards,
Zack