I'm evaluating the, probably crazy, idea to build a custom captcha, to
have it more related to the website. I created a subclass of
forms.CharField where on creation I choose the random content and
show, for testing purposes, a related label. The problem I'm having is
that when the request is 200, it gets generated, when it is 304, it
doesn't. The value remains.

Does anyone have any suggestion in general on how to build a custom
captcha?

Thanks a lot, chr