On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 7:44 AM, Douglas Soares de Andrade
<dsandr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> What is the status of the following ticket ?
>
> http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/6904

Well, the "Triage Stage" is currently set at "Design decision needed"
which means that it's waiting for a core dev to review the ticket and
either accept or reject it.

> I just had this issue in Django 1.1 and i totally agree with mathwizard
> said.

I don't - and I just posted a comment to the ticket explaining why. If
you (or anyone) wants case-insensitive sorting, just create your own
custom filter that does just that. You could even copy the built-in
filter to your own project/app and use it with a one or two line
change.

--
----