Jacob Kaplan-Moss wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 10:09 AM, Ivan Sagalaev
> <man...@softwaremaniacs.org> wrote:
>> Ticket [9886] is one of the things that I've been holding for 1.2 time
>> frame to ask for some discussion since Jacob marked it DDN.
>
> At first glance, you need docs and tests before you get a second glance :)

Hello again!

I've finally got back to the ticket and added docs and tests. For docs
I've extended the reference in request-response.txt which, being a
reference, is short. I could write a longer topic document with more
example if needed. I just don't know if it's worth to make a whole new
topic for a rather advanced and not commonly-used feature.

Also I've proposed this ticket for 1.2 on the wiki[1]. Is this enough to
get it in the decision process or should it be added into a spreadsheet
as well?

[1]: http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/Version1.2Features#HTTP