On Oct 18, 8:08 pm, berto <roberto.c.agui...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sounds like you're interpreting what I'm looking as a feature, a
> bug.  :)  I want to write tests and see them fail continually until I
> have written the code that makes them pass.

Is it possible to autorun only the failing tests? It would be very
useful (at least for me) if the following was supported:

1) run all the tests.
2) on file change, run tests that failed in step 1.
3) when no tests fail in step 2, run all the tests again. If failures,
start from step 1 again. If no failures, print "Completed".