Hi. In django\template\__init__.py on line 54 there is a line of
code : from django.conf import settings. Firstly there is no
settings.py file in django\conf, ther is however a file called
global_settings.py. In my context the is issue is fxed by changing the
line to from django.conf import global_settings as settings. I am
wanting to use the template engine outside the context of a django
project so I would not have a settings file anywhere on my path. I am
assuming that the code works in a project context since the project
would import settings and this 'broken' import would just fail
silently ?? Is this a bug? Is my fix going to break anything else?