Hi all,

A quick reminder - if you have any objections or feedback on #10109,
the M2M refactor [1], I intend to land this patch in approximately 48
hours.

Also, following some mailing list and IRC discussion [2], I'll be
trying to land #10355 at the same time. This is the addition of the
email backend API.

If you have any objections to either of these commits - even if its
just "hold off until I've had a chance to take a look", now is the
time to speak.

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/django-developers/browse_thread/thread/b67956af9bee2ac1
[2]