Ok scaffolding has seen a lot of ups and downs in the dev community.

Type 1
"lets generate code, because that way our programming language sucks
less" approach some PHP frameworks take.

Type 2
Intelligent code snippets (generation) such as create_app

Django needs more of the later.
If i have a model, i would like to be able to generate:
- 2 views (list, edit-detail-remove)
- 2 templates
- a modelform
- the neccesary url config

So I can start working from there, instead of starting from scratch.
Symfony had this nicely worked out.
Is there any django design convention which stops us from having a
management command for this type of Scaffolding?