2009/11/19 Russell Keith-Magee <freakboy3...@gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 10:35 PM, rebus_ <r.dav...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the report! You've definitely found a problem, and your
> test case made it easy to narrow it down. Your patch wasn't quite
> right - it resulted in an incorrect error message for a different edge
> case (the unrelated error message that your testcase patch modified),
> but it was enough to get me to the right patch.
>
> I've (hopefully) fixed the problem in r11752.
>
> Thanks again,
> Russ Magee %-)

I was thinking of similar patch, but couldn't decided which way to go.
I guessed flatten_fieldsets would be more appropriate as it didn't
introduced yet another loop, but you're right. This is much better way
to handle it since the other testcase still passes as it should.

Thanks for fixing this.

--
Davor Lučić