Hello all,

On Janaury 9-10 in Chicago we'll be holding a development sprint for
Django.  This sprint will focus primarily on bugfixing for Django's
upcoming 1.2 release.  No prior experience is needed, there'll be
plenty of people there to help you get started!  More information can
be found here: http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/Sprint20101Chicago .
 If you're interested/planning on showing up just add yourself to the
list.  Everyblock has graciously offered up their offices for our use.

Hope to see you there,
Alex

--
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your
right to say it." -- Voltaire