Hi All,

There will be a local Django Development sprint in Uptown Dallas next
weekend (Dec 12 and 13).  A development sprint is an excuse to get
together, write some code, and have a good time doing it.  The purpose
of this sprint will be to help finish features and push out bug fixes
in preparation for the Django 1.2 release[0], which feature freezes
January 26.  If you're interested in coming to work on other open
source Django-based projects, that's welcome too.  (There will also be
a concurrent sprint in the Triangle, NC area.)

We'll be meeting at CoHabitat (2517 Thomas Avenue, Dallas, TX 75201
[1]) and I'll be there to open the doors at 9am both days.

For more information, please check out the corresponding wiki page[2]
and RSVP via Eventbrite[3] if you're interested:

We're looking for sponsors (lunch, coffee, beer, firewood, etc.), so
out the sponsors section of the wiki and add yourself (or your
company) if you'd like to bring something.

Hope to see you there!

[0]
http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/Version1.2Features

[1]