On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 2:34 AM, James Bennett <ubernost...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Technically, the major feature freeze for Django 1.2 was to have
> happened sometime yesterday, US Central time. As of this moment, we're
> not actually frozen, but will be as soon as I hear status reports on
> the following (high-priority features which have not yet listed a
> commit on the 1.2 features page):

[snip]

> * GSoC-4 (model validation)

I'd like to get this in. I have a current diff on my laptop that I'm
going to review again on the plane this afternoon, but I don't think
there's any development work that it needs. Merging the changes from
multidb into the branch might take some effort, but I think Honza is
willing to do that if we commit the branch to trunk.

I'm going to have questionable internet connectivity until Monday, but
if I can get online I'd like to check this in in the next couple of
days. (I will have access to email on my phone though, so I'll watch
this thread.) I don't want to break the schedule, but it'd be a shame
to let this slip to 1.3.

Joseph