I'm looking at http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/12359, and (with
some guidance from Alex_Gaynor), think that there's really two fixes
here: a short term, backwards-compatible fix which removes the forced
help_text appendage, and a long-term, backwards-incompatible fix which
adds a help_text layer to widgets so they can carry around
presentational help_text in addition to the field help_text which we
already have.

The short term fix is managed via trac, and I'll spare the details
here as it's not really my question.

The question is: where do we track these "only in 2.0" improvements? I
looked in trac for a 2.0 version target, but there isn't one.

-I