On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Johannes Dollinger
<johannes.dollin...@einfallsreich.net> wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> Multiple inheritance with abstract models works, and mostly did since the
> feature was added afaict. I use it regulary.

If multiple abstract inheritance works, it is accident, not intention.
For example, there is nothing in the test suite that validates
multiple abstract inheritance. I also have strong doubts as to whether
the _meta data describing the inheritance chain will be fully intact
(I haven't confirmed this, though - I might be wrong).

This doesn't mean you should stop using something that is working for
you. However, you should be aware that it isn't documented behavior,
and therefore isn't covered by any backwards compatibility guarantees.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)