** I might be posting in the wrong place. Apologies if I do, but this
felt like the right place to ask! **

Hi!

I'm trying to port Django's django_bash_completion script to Windows
Powershell, but I only know so much bash, so I'd need a little help in
understanding what's going on.

As far as I understand from reading the code, it just looks at the
arguments to "complete" to see whether they look something like this:

    python manage.py

However, I don't see any call to an external script (bash or python).
How do you go from there, once you know you need the candidate
completions for the manage.py script? I can think of a few ways of
accomplishing this, but I'd rather see the standard implementation the
Django devs have come up with.

Thanks!
Guillermo