if it's a design decision, it's a silly one imo. why should i have to
work around django's ever-so-convenient "login_required" decorator to
prevent a deactivated user from viewing a page they're no longer
allowed to view? a deactivated user *shouldn't even be allowed to be
be logged in*, but there's no way (that i know of) the purge the
session data for a given user on deactivation, and i can't just email
them to politely ask them to log out.