Hi,

I will be speaking about django "Building Reusable Applications using
django" at the Great Indian Developer summit
(link<http://www.devmarch.com/developersummit/speakers.html>)
in a couple of weeks.

GIDS is a large conference, with lot of enterprise audience. To most of
them, this will be an introduction to django. I have spoken about django to
local user groups and at some conferences before
(1<http://uswaretech.com/blog/2009/12/foss-in-2009-the-best-foss-in-ever/>

2<http://barcampbangalore.org/bcb8/developing-a-web-application-live-in-15-min-in-django-framework>
 3 <http://uswaretech.com/blog/2009/10/pycon-india-2009/>).

So, wrt this talk at the conference,

* I have seen several threads that touch about on
"django-for-the-enterprise", I solicit the community feedback about the
specific content that needs to be highlighted. If core developers and/or
BDFLs have something to say, I will be glad.

* I think Jacob's presentation
http://www.slideshare.net/jacobian/django-introduction-dev-in-rio-2009 is
awesome and if allowed, I would love to shamelessly copy a few slides and
patterns.

--
Lakshman
http://stackoverflow.com/users/55562/becomingguru