I added a AdminEmailHandler to my branch and pulled the upstream
changes.

http://github.com/kevin/django-experimental/

It now behaves very close to how django-trunk does on exception ... by
default there is a streamhandler pushing to stderr and the admin email
handler pushing emails to admins.

The sql logging is also integrated into the debug cursor as I don't
really know of any reason why you'd want to have it logging sql
outside of debug-mode.  Also, the sql is unformatted ... Though you
can grab the sql formatter from lumberjack and pygments to see it in
it's full glory.

-k