On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 11:19 PM, burc...@gmail.com <burc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've written a prototype, and put it on
> http://github.com/buriy/django-configurator.
> It has few good design decisions, and few maybe not that good.
> Anyway, I consider it as a good addition to app loading GSoC Proposal,
> which is currently being worked on.

Hi Yuri,

I might be missing something really obvious, but I can't make any
sense out of your proposals. After two quite lengthy emails, I haven't
even been able to work out what what problem you are actually trying
to solve.

Your initial proposal consisted of pages of snippets of configuration,
but no explanation of how those pieces fit together (or at least, I
couldn't follow it). It might be helpful if you step back from the
details and try to give a big picture view of what you're trying to
do.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)