Hey Sebastian --

Okay, turned out I had a moment now. I've reviewed your tickets. See
each one for particular comments, but in general they look good.

However, they're all missing documentation and tests, which need to be
present before they can be checked in. If one of these tickets line up
with a core developer's priorities it's possible that s/he'll write
those for you, but if you want to maximize the chances of getting the
patch applied you'll want to provide us with docs and tests yourself.

Thanks!

Jacob