hi guys, I find a bit too annoying to keep my admin.py synchronized with the
models in my apps and for that I've created myself a simple helper[1] which
takes app names and registers all models found on each.

with this I'm able to update my models when I'm developing and have them
automatically added on the admin using the defaults, now I wonder if this
would be a desired addition to the admin app in the form of
"admin.site.register_app" or similar, would you be interested in a patch for
this?

[1] http://djangosnippets.org/snippets/2066/