On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 12:09 PM, Rajeev J Sebastian
<rajeev.sebast...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it might be useful for people refactoring their ever-growing models.py

That's maybe part of what I don't understand: I can't ever say I've
seen a models.py so big that I felt the need to split it up. Or
rather, I have, but in each case it was better design to break up the
entire app into a few smaller ones.

I just don't see a problem that, in the very rare case you *do* have a
models.py that needs to be broken up, you have to manually specify
app_label.

Jacob