Hi,

The diagram here shows the lifecycle of a ticket.

http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals/contributing/#ticket-triage

What I don't get is how a ticked goes from 'Accepted' to 'Ready for checkin'

The context I ask in is in relation to patches I submitted a year ago and
which were accepted:

http://code.djangoproject.com/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&reporter=~steveire&order=priority

Should I change the status to 'Ready for checkin' myself or is somebody else
supposed to?

I'd like to contribute more small patches to Django, but I must say it's
demotivating that those haven't seen any action since being accepted, and I
couldn't see what I need to do to get those committed. If someone can tell
me what's missing that's something I can work with.

All the best,

Steve.