Hi Thomas,

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 8:12 PM, Thomas Guettler <h...@tbz-pariv.de> wrote:
> Hi buriy,
>
> http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/11834
>
> it would be nice, if the CSS could be customized. But how
> to do that?
>
> I think the debug html output should be self contained.
> It should not reference a CSS file. Example: I send the
> HTML output by mail to myself, to see if uncaught exceptions have
> happened on production sites.
>
> Maybe a new (optional) setting: DEBUG_PAGE_CSS_INCLUDE='/pathto/myfile.css'
>
> After we created a patch with configurable CSS, we could make a small
> contest, and the best gets commited to be the default.

Yes, thanks, I though of anything similar.
But don't you think developers should spend time to work on the
project, not make the debug page better?
So here one-size-fits-all solution is much better rather than
customization playground.
The only reason I'm working on this patch is that without colors it's
taking some time to understand what module caused the error if
traceback contains database access, querysets manipulations or
templates processing.
However, you can edit django http500 template and create your own
version, make a good screenshot and impress us.
Just replace default 500 debug response with yours!

--
Best regards, Yuri V. Baburov, ICQ# 99934676, Skype: yuri.baburov,
MSN: bu...@live.com