Hi George,

I believe this is a bug since any other errors in admin (not related
to inlines) don't pass silently.

Silencing errors should always be documented, especially if error is
silenced when DEBUG is turned on.

So it's either documentation or implementation bug.

By the way, does it show 500 error page if DEBUG is on?

--
Best regards, Yuri V. Baburov, ICQ# 99934676, Skype: yuri.baburov,
MSN: bu...@live.com