Hi,

about 4 months ago, I started this thread. I want to give some news on django-formwizard to keep you all up2date.

Stephan Jäkel wrote:
The last not solved problem is handling file uploads.

This problem is solved. The formwizard supports file uploads in any step. I solved the problem by providing or at least requiring the user to provide a file storage for storing temp data. The storage backend is responsible for removing old data/files. The formwizard only removes the temp. data when the wizard gets finished by the uploading user.

I'm currently working on a example storage which can clean its data itself.

I also did some work on getting the app thread-safe.

Another new feature is conditions for form-steps. Using these conditions you can skip/show steps depending on - for example - other steps' data. (see testapp2 in the test_project)

The docs got some updates too but need to be extended.. The docs are hosted on RTD, http://django-formwizard.readthedocs.org/

See the develop branch for the latest changes, http://github.com/stephrdev/django-formwizard/tree/develop

Cheers,

steph