re: verbose logging configuration.

This bothered me as well initially, though after starting to use
logging extensively I realized that there isn't really a more concise
way to provide all of the features that the logging config brings to
the table.

We can however, create a very concise default setup that mimics the
current admin-email behavior and provide additional documentation on
having more complex setups on djangoproject.com

ie:
LOGGING = {
        'handlers': {
                     'mail_admins': { 'level': 'ERROR',  'class':
'django.utils.log.AdminEmailHandler' }
        }
        'loggers': {
                    'django': { 'handlers': ['mail_admins'], 'level':
'ERROR', 'propagate': True }
        }
}

Regarding the 'version' setting.. .is that in the python 2.7
implementation?  I ended up removing it from the included
logging-config in lumberjack as it wasn't really doing much.

I'm really pretty excited about this making it into 1.3... Thanks
guys!  I haven't looked at the code extensively, but it looks really
good (a lot of improvements over what I had).  I will take it for a
test drive this weekend though.

-k