Thanks to everyone who's helping push this forward. I would get stuck in, but
I'm bogged down with work at the moment.

A couple of things from the wiki page that need doing:

1) Test coverage probably isn't great. Everything seems to work when I've used
it in applications, but there's probably some stuff in there that isn't
thoroughly tested.

2) Support for ModelForms isn't quite the same as our current generic views.
For edit views, you can specify a model and the form is optional.

Ben