On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 12:55 AM, Russell Keith-Magee
<russ...@keith-magee.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 12:43 PM, Alex Gaynor <alex.gay...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 12:41 AM, Henrique Bastos <henri...@bastos.net>
>> wrote:
>>> Alex,
>>> Is there any specific branch on unit testing migration? It would be useful
>>> to understand the work in progress before submitting patches.
>>> All the best,
>>> --
>>> Henrique Bastos
>>> henri...@bastos.net
>>> http://henriquebastos.net
>>> Skype: henriquebastos.net
>>> Twitter: @henriquebastos
>>> +55 21 9618-6180

>>> --
>>>

>> At this point I think all the branches with tons of work have been
>> merged, so if you just look at trunk, pick a test app and convert it,
>> then file a ticket or point one of us at a DVCS branch we can merge
>> that in.
>
> I would also point out that this is an area that several people in the
> core team care about (myself and Alex being two prominent examples),
> so if you submit a patch, it's likely to be a priority item for us to
> commit to trunk.
>
> Yours,
> Russ Magee %-)

Since we had some duplicated effort on the mail doctests today I've
gone ahead and created http://piratepad.net/nqm8O9FQnu (this subsumes
the previous piratepad).  This contains a list of all doctests that
need to be converted, if you want to work on one just mark yourself
down and let us know when you think it's done.

Alex